Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Twin Souls: When Love Incarnates

If this is true, I pray for my twin soul daily. This topic of love made me think deeper then the skin color that we maybe attracted to. Go beyond that and you see a persons spirit and soul which has no color. I know there are a lot of races that like stay within their race, which is wonderful if that is your preference. But I started to think about our spirits. Our spirits do not claim or hold a race. Their is absolutely NO love in pride so if we have a twin soul mate somewhere out in this world, have you ever thought that he or she could be a different race other than what you are? Love sees beyond any race or religion. What a beautiful thing it is that we have Black, White, Asian and Latin Queens and Kings. Love doesn't look at the surface. Love looks at the heart and soul. Love is just Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment