Friday, June 12, 2009

The Power of Music in Film

E.T. is definitely a classic for me. This era in music and film was so magical. I remember being a little girl at the movie theaters with my grandma and balling my eyes out when E.T. was sick and dying. And then, at the same time feeling like I could fly when I seen Elliot taking off in the air with E.T. on his bike. This feeling didn't just come from the visual but the music took me there as well. As an aspiring Writer/Director I understand the power of emotion that can be provoked from film and music, the most powerful mediums. I feel they go hand in hand. Artists, continue to create work that provokes feeling. Whether you are an actor, writer, musician, photographer, stylists, or director. We are all story tellers of some sort. Stay original. Get emotional about your art. Let your work provoke feeling and tell a story.
Peace LOVETiana


John Williams, one of the most amazing genius composers of all time.



MAGIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment