Monday, June 8, 2009

I LOVE PRINCE 4 EVER!! HAPPY 51st BIRTHDAY!

I believe in my Lord and Savior and place no one above thee except one man and his name Prince. lol. I have been loving this musical genius sex god since I was a little girl. I believed I would grow up and become Apollonia and marry him and then marry Michael Jackson second. To this day, I watch Purple Rain almost everyday. I just keep it on playing in my house while I clean, put on my makeup and get ready for the day, eat dinner whatever. I have been reciting this movie with cousin Travis since I was about 10 years old. When this movie came out I wasn't allowed to watch it because it was too nasty so I had to sneak and watch it at my best friends slumber parties. I am sure you 30 plus went through the same thing with your parents. I will be a Prince fan till the day I die. Please enjoy these clips before The Kid finds out and takes them off YouTube. Happy Birthday to the Kid. LOVETiana



No comments:

Post a Comment