Friday, June 12, 2009

F*** this Rap Sh** I listen to Classical

I love giving my mind a break from the music of today and go back to the beauty and essence of musical instruments. I was lol to myself wondering if Bach or Chopin or other genius pianists would hate or battle one another like we see in this rap industry today, but on some keys. In my opinion, you can't get any realer than strings and keys.
Beautiful...

value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ipzR9bhei_o&hl=en&fs=1&">
Not to long ago, I had the opportunity to hear Dilla's music composed into a 40 Piece Orchestra set conducted by Miguel Atwood-Ferguson and Carlos Nino. The event was called, "A Suite for Ma Dukes". If you were there, then you got to experience this "magical" moment in music history. If you weren't there, here are a few pics and clips. If you ever get the chance in life, see a live orchestra or a theater play. You will truly appreciate music and the arts on a whole different level. Enjoy! Always stay true to music. Protect it. It is a gift.
Carlos Nino


On stage with some of the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment