Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Teach yourself

You don't need a classroom to become a great student. The University of L.I.F.E. is available to us all. A lot of us do not have the time nor the $ to go to school because we have families, full time jobs or even both. We have the ability to teach ourselves ANYTHING we want to just by the resources that are available to us. Youtube is an incredible resource to teach yourself literally anything your heart desires. Piano, guitar, a foreign language, how to draw, cook, how to edit film. It's limitless when it comes to the internet. I love to play the keys. I taught myself how to play by ear and learn easier when I watch someone play. These clips are helpful if you learn better visually as well. Take advantage of your local museums and libraries. You can save tons of $ by checking out DVDs, CD's and books. Educate yourself. You can literally teach yourself anything.





No comments:

Post a Comment