Friday, June 12, 2009

Hate on Human "Ways" not Human "Beings"

I am tired of BIG ASS CHAINS
The letter "B" alone could have helped a community in PAIN...
TIRED of Big Ass Chains/The Letter B alone could have helped a community in PAIN
I don't ever want to hate on an individual. I have love for Human "BEINGS" but there are some things I hate in Human "WAYS".
When I see things like this right here, it really disappoints me, like really. Makes me shake my head, saddens my spirit and say, "WTF?!?!" Especially, when we are in a time of recession. Even if YOU are not experiencing recession in your world, there are others that are. Don't get me wrong, there is NOTHING wrong for being successful and being able to live a lifestyle which you worked so hard for. You deserve it, BUT this looks like to ME, money x ???= ????? I don't know the behind the scenes stuff, so maybe there is another side of community, philanthrophy or giving back in some way that I am not aware of, then much respect.
Even if we weren't in a recession flamboyancy and excessivenes seems wasteful, especially in the times that we are living. But that's just me. This is the great freedom we have in choice and free will. We all have the right to express ourselves. Just think though, if you passed tomorrow how will people remember you by? By what you did for them? or how you looked to them?
You know, at the end of day it's our own choice on how we want to spend our own $. To each his own.
Honestly, sometimes I think thoughts like, If Marvin Gaye was alive today to see the state of where music and times are at? What would his songs be about today? I'm wondering if he would sing a part 2 Version of "What's Going On?".
Once again, PEACE LOVETiana

No comments:

Post a Comment