Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tired

I’m so tired
But it’s hard for me to sleep
The state of this industry is so unsettling
Always check your motives behind the striving of your dreams
Don’t get lost in this Hollywood shuffle
My hustle is not for fame
I just want to see change
I’m tired of seeing my mom cleaning houses at minimum wage
So my dream is not for me
I just want to see prosperity for my friends and family
Tired of working for free
Tired of being deceived
Tired of people being mean
Always be good to those who feed you greens
Just want to see you healthy but why you like to see me lean?
Tired of being used by people who say they’re for my dreams
At the age of 6 my innocence was thieved
Right when I came into this world the enemy tried to kill my being
That’s why I fight for life and hate those who use & steal
So in a sense my 6th sense helps me to see the things that’s real
That’s why I am so tired of seeing
People placing favor in aesthetics
You can be beautiful on surface but wretched in your spirit
How can you expect your relationships to last?
Heart motives are wrong,
Got attached just to get cast
Now you Mrs. Johnny Cash
Plans to run away with half
Now your Mrs. Stacey Dash
Tired of seeing industry chicks getting their own reality shows
Getting their big break from leaked tapes giving felatios
Tired of seeing dogs that have more expensive gear than my own
Tired of seeing little girls hanging out in studios
Bobbin their heads to songs about tricks and hoes
Wonder who they’re rapping about, don’t you know?
You don’t need a corner to be on call for lucci
I’m tired of fashion whores
Prostituting for Prada bags and Gucci
Tired of skinny jeans
I’d rather see an ass in saggin pants and go back to 93
Tired of seeing pics in Star and US weekly magazine
Filled with attention starved celebs eating at The Ivy just to be scene
Baby you might be a star but have no personality
Just cause you Ivy League
Doesn’t mean your smarter than me
F*** your degree
I graduated with honors from The University of L.I.F.E
Tired of reading blogs that aren’t saying shit
What’s the purpose of your gift when your writings don’t make sense?
It boggles me how nonsense clips get the most hits?
Tired of Big Ass Chains
The letter "B" alone could've helped a community in Pain
Thank U Jay Z for putting out the D.O.A
I’m just tired of being tired
Damn it’s late, it’s almost a quarter to 3
Peace out
I need to catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz’s

Peace LOVETiana

No comments:

Post a Comment