Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lip Gloss

There is nothing more fresh than to have a love that is also your best friend. It's never instant for me. There are so many elements to a guy that I find myself attracted to but here are just a few things that seem to always get me crushin. His spirit. I love a guy who can dress. His fits and kicks have to be dope, smell good (Dolce and Gabana yum:) and most importantly, I LOVE a guy who can dance. If you ever come to my families house on a holiday or even a birthday, expect to be pulled up by my aunties to dance. I LOVE B Boys but I also love a guy who isn't too shy to get up and dance and have fun. Producers and musicians, can you please make some music that can make the ladies move, have fun & feel sexy? Can we take it back to the days of Marvin Gaye and Michael Jackson when it was cool to dance and when men weren't afraid to share their true feelings? Thugs posted up against the wall is boring. Thank you, the management.

LIP GLOSS

I heard you're going to be at the party tonight
I wanted to look just right
So I bought a pretty black dress just for you
I hope you like
I like the way you dress too
Your so cool
You keep up with the latest
But seem to keep it old school
So fresh and brand new
You always know what to do
You know how to mix the vintage with the fly
I like the way you comb your hair
Kinda cute to me how you part it to the side:)
Turns me on how you can make the crowd go wild
I haven't felt this funny feeling in such a long while
When I look at your picture you bring out a smile
You make this fly girl turn into a shy girl
But right now I want to move
So if you feel like I do
Then tonight let's groove
On the dance floor just me and you
So just take a chance
Don't be shy boy
Please come up to me
and ask me to dance
It will be fun
Your the only one
Your the reason why
I put my lip gloss on

Let's go:)


No comments:

Post a Comment