Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Let me introduce myself...

My name is Tiana Mandrigues. I am an Aquarius, an artist, a poet, a dreamer, a free spirit, a love child, silent revolutionary, bridgemaster, a friend to all, helper to heroes, cheerleader for the underdogs, a fly girl but sometimes insecure and shy girl, reverser of failure, rebel for equality, a deep thinker, most of the time a silly girl, a dork, a lover of soul music, a lover of God's creations including you, a child of God destined for greatness...and so much more. I just want to thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I want to use this site as a place to express my heart, my mind and my life's experiences freely with no judgement. I am an artist and I MUST express myself. If held captive I will go insane. My views do not reflect my affiliates. I may express thoughts, views and experiences that my brother and sisters do not agree with. There is freedom in expression, right or wrong...this is me, my world and my journey. Welcome to lovetiana.blogspot.com. Please feel free to spread the word. I hope you come back and visit me. Peace Love & Enlightenment...Tiana

No comments:

Post a Comment