Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Saturday LOVE

Just Got Paid Friday Night
My best friends want to head to Nightlife
But they can go head without me
Cause right now I'm feeling like
I want to hang with you tonight
So call me after you get out the studio
I'll call Roscoes & order Chicken n Waffles to go
So we can come back home
Roll one and be rollin n watch the Chappelle Show
Or we can sip some wine & recite every line
Watch Trading Places for the 99th time
Last but not least we can pop in Purple Rain
But we both know what comes next after the Basement Scene
You start thinking you Prince and I'm Apollonia
Convincing me I need to put this apple on ya
Got me stripping down like I'm passing initiation at Lake Minnetonka
Let's purify ourselves and head to the shower
Let's give head for hours and then take it back to the bed
Only 2 am and you getting breakfast in bed
Let's light some candles 'Do me baby's' on repeat
I know your beat making beats
Putting in 80 hour weeks just so we can eat
So lay your head on my pillow and relax
Let me massage your back & let me spoil you
Sitting on you while I'm rubbing oil into you
I'm so into you, you deserve it
And it's my pleasure to serve you too
Let's fall asleep and then wake up at noon
But before we get dressed let's go for round 22
Now we grooving in the car to Earth Wind and Fire tunes
Headed to the mall so we can shop for your photo shoot
You know I'm stylish
I'm your personal stylists
Dress you in fly fits that get the ladies posting up photo comments
They can comment how sexy you be
But I know I'll always be the lady you want to see
I believe in you and you believe in me
We will always be
Best friends
Lovers
Your so special to me

80's LOVE
Prince and Apollonia

No comments:

Post a Comment