Friday, May 1, 2009

Write and Unite - Bay Area Artists

One thing that I miss being away from home is the scenery, people and the creative artistic energy that I have been fortunate to grow up in. I am proud to say that I rep the Bay area and there is no other city like mine. There is definitely a different energy than what I feel here in Los Angeles. The people are real, passionate, no Hollywood shit, hard working, and everyone is an artist in their own right. It's definitely a different vibe. No disrespect to LA but I definitely left my heart in San Francisco/San Jose. There are so many amazing talented artists known and unknown that rep the Bay. Most artists here don't care if they become famous or not. People just live and do what they love. These few You tube clips don't give justice to the thousands of artists that represent the Yay Area. HoodLOVE Tiana






These artists are not from the Bay but so dope I had to put up


Check out Photographer Franco Folini in Flicker
http://www.flickr.com/photos/livenature/3215959945/

No comments:

Post a Comment