Saturday, May 16, 2009

I Love You

We are living in end times. I feel it is my mission and my one soul purpose to remind my brothers and sisters that God loves them. However that maybe. I am a small voice but I just want to do my part and be obedient to my Fathers instructions that He has placed within my heart. I don't care if this seems weird or too deep but this is my blog and I can pretty much write whatever it is that I feel. And most importantly, I do what He asks of me regardless of what people may say.
I understand when it comes to the topic of religion, it becomes a very sensitive topic and people start busting out scriptures and theologies. Then it starts getting heated and folks start straying from the simple message and that is LOVE.
I'm not perfect, I like to cuss, lol and other things but I strive daily to represent Christ's love to everyone every day, I try. I don't judge cause I sin. I don't preach cause I sin. I just receive His love and extend that what He has given to me to others.
I know what I am saying may not be foreign to a lot of you that maybe reading this because you are sons and daughters of preachers. Or you got moms and grandmas praying for you. We all are part of this hustle and grind and I don't care who you are, at the end of the day we need the prayers and love from our families. Most of us are alive today because of the prayers that carries us from our loved ones. I just want to take the time to thank all of my friends and loved ones that have prayed for me and showed me love when I was down and out. I don't care if you are a rap thug or whatever, we all need love to get through.
I don't know why I feel so compelled to write this blog. It's saturday morning and not even 7 am yet and I should still be sleeping. I had a bad dream and woke up praying. I started praying in the spirit and it reminded me of the scripture that says, For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. We are spirits and we all have callings upon our lives. We are children of LOVE and please know I pray for you, your children and families, I ask you to please pray for me. I pray that your sleep is peaceful, for healing in your bodies and spirit and that God leads and directs you into all truth by His Holy Spirit. I truly love you and I pray that you fulfill all of God's dreams that He has placed within your heart. With His courage and His strength. LOVETiana

This picture was taken a few years ago when I took a drive by myself to the Bay. I just felt like going back home and visiting my grandmas house in San Francisco and the park she used to take me to. This was March 12th, not realizing it was my fathers bday. I believe he brought me to this sunset and at this moment I was listening to Holy Wholy by Marvin Gaye. I will never forget that moment. God is real.
At this moment I was listening to Wholy Holy by M.Gaye. SF Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment