Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Live life for the children...Save the babies

I had the opportunity to attend and take pictures at the 10th Annual celebration of Day of the Child. Every single child that was at this event were in foster care. Parents gave them up for whatever reason. This was a day for them to be free. A safe place to dance and celebrate. I was so sleepy when I got there but by the time I seen these little ones dancing, their spirits and energy filled my heart and gave me energy. I still get emotional looking at these pics.
I know we are all busy, but if you feel challenged to give more of yourself, check your community outreaches and see how you can get involved. Even if it's volunteering for one day. Become a mentor.

One person can make a difference to change and inspire a life for the better.
At the end of the day, this is what it's about. It's about the children.

This is true LOVE.
This picture makes my heart overwhelmed









Save The Children - Marvin Gaye

1 comment:

  1. wow yana... this is effing powerful. i love this... you encourage me to get out there and outreach and volunteer. like fa real. i love you girly... keeping showing people the Jesus in you. we need that.

    ReplyDelete