Saturday, October 23, 2010

Think & Grow Rich

"Don't be mad at me cause I'm going up hill. While you were watching The Hills, I was reading Think & Grow Rich by Napolean Hill."

Think and Grow Rich is a book that has helped me so much along my journey. This is definitely a timeless classic. Read this 10 times and you will find something new and something inspiring from it everytime. I have truly realized the power of the mind and what we can accomplish just with positive thinking. This book has helped me grow on so many levels. I highly recommend it to anybody and everybody, wherever your at on your journey in life. G-R-O-W:)
One of my favorite authors, Napolean Hill.

Excerpts from "Think & Grow Rich"
Self Confidence Formula
First. I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my Definite Purpose in life, therefore, I DEMAND of myself persistent, continuous action toward it's attainment, and I here and now promise to render such action.
Second. I realize the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outward, physical action, and gradually transform themselves into physical reality, therefore, I will concentrate my thoughts for thirty minutes daily, upon the task of thinking of the person I intend to become, thereby creating in my mind a clear mental picture of that person.
Third. I know through the principle of auto-suggestion, any desire that i persistenly hold in my mind will eventually seek expression through some practical means of attaining the object back of it.
(You got to get the book. Amazon or any bookstore:)

Never give into self doubt and face your every fear. You can accomplish ANYTHING you put your mind too. True riches are within. Wealth begins in the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment