Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Telling you I need you. I love you.


Let me be patient let me be kind
Make me unselfish without being blind
Though I may suffer I'll envy it not
And endure what comes
Cause He's all that I got and tell him...

Tell Him I need Him
Tell Him I love Him
And it'll be alright

Now I may have faith to make mountains fall
But if I lack love then I am nothin' at all
I can give away everything I possess
But am without love then I have no happiness
I know I'm imperfect
& not without sin
But now that I'm older all childish things end
and tell Him...

Now I may have wisdom and knowledge on Earth
But if I speak wrong then what is it worth?
See what we now know is nothing compared
to the love that was shown when our lives were spared
and tell Him...

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I've been away for a few months but I see you still got it. Always keepin' it real; love it! Peace.

    ReplyDelete