Thursday, October 7, 2010

And...Action

If you don't know already, I am an aspiring director. I have been so thankful grateful blessed to have worked with some cool artists which most happen to be my "rapper friends" :) I truly appreciate each and everyone of them to entrust me with their music to create a visual experience for their fans.
It all started with Frank Nitt. So shout out to Frank from Frank & Dank for letting me get my first taste to the "Dream". And an even bigger shout out Mike Ross of Delicious Vinyl to support me as well.

My first baby. "LOVE" by Frank Nitt ft. DJ Quik produced by Terrace Martin

This is "Unfaithful" by Dae One and Noni Spitz

Behind The Scenes Footage

Comptons Buck

The next video soon to drop is the single "Set It Off" to Rapper Big Pooh & Roc C's album Young Americans. Coming really soon. I am EXTREMELY excited about this one. I hope yall like it too.
Just wanted to say thank you for everybody supporting me. It really means a lot. Not too many female directors doing the damn thing especially in this rap world so all support and love from everybody is amazing. Helps keep me going:) Thank you to 3 Shape Media and Dwayne Wayans who have helped me so much. I appreciate you.
BTW if you are looking for a director please hit me up. And Lastly, I don't do videos for free lol. So please don't hit me up asking. There is a lot of time and energy that goes in this. I appreciate it.
Follow Your Dreams.
Don't
Stop
Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment