Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Prince is a pimp

So by now, I am sure you all know I am a Prince fanatic. Finding rare Prince footage on Youtube is like finding money in the washer for me. I don't know what's been going on but Youtube has so much Prince videos out WITH sound. I'm wondering if he had a change of heart about the internet or are we entering revelation times & Jesus is returning? Either way, I don't care. I just pray I meet Prince before he returns.
Prince if you are reading my blog. I love you. I always have. You are the last musical genius to walk this earth & I know your hip joints are not so strong these days. I will be more than happy to massage your hip bones so I can help get you back to doing the splits. The world is praying and fasting for a Purple Rain tour. Till we meet...xoxo

Let's see, body oil - check
Incense - check
Environmental records - double check!
I'ma get some serious drawls 2night, think I ain't?
Let's see, if I tell Gilbert & Rome 2 meet me at 11 then I creep at 10
That'll give me an hour of free reign
Mo drawls Mo drawls

Speaking of rare Prince finds. I found an original Tshirt from the Purple Rain tour at Tokyo Pop on Sunset Blvd. It was $90 and at that time, I needed to pay my phone bill. Guess what took priority? As you can see the shirt won. Yes this is DJ Quick and Terrace Martin. But that's not the point, this $90 shirt is.
DJ Quick  and Terrace Martin
My best friend Malia is also a Prince fan. This is her shirt from the Purple Rain tour. BTW She has been pulled up by Prince on stage when she was 14 and danced on stage with him. Every girls dream.
Malias original shirt from the Purple Rain tour

No comments:

Post a Comment