Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Secret...Law of Attraction

Like attracts like
So my right type
Is a fly guy who typewrites
Rocks mics & rocks Nikes
Right now I'm feeling like
Explosive like some Dynomite
Tired of being a distant lover
So let me catch a flight
Make this fantasy in my mind come to life
If I were to die tonight
At least I could say I felt a love that felt right
Let's hold hands and slow dance on the sand
Underneath the moonlight
Been hurt in the past
But for you I just might
Give love another chance
Sexy in your B Boy stance
Loving the fact that your not too shy to dance
Attracted to your discipline
Most fools try to rush in
But you take your time
I believe we were a King and Queen in our past lives
Died and this lifetime we came back as butterflies
Now our purpose in life is to be like the One that shines bright
We are rays of light
Reflecting the love that comes from above
I pray at night God's protecting my love
A Golden bridge maybe between us but we still connected to a Golden Son
Just look at my name, we will always be one
We have so much in common
Even from the same hood
Now we're both grown-ups using our gifts to bring good
Making me want you more than just my brother
Want to become more like your secret lover
While your at work Ill send you a sexy text
For your eyes only I'll even send you a sexy pic
We on some alien shit
Connect on an intellectual and spiritual tip
Floatin minds coastin on a spaceship
But then can flip it and get
artistically freaky like Prince
Soft and wet I can't help but lick my lips
So thoughtful and so sweet
Telling me that I crossed your mind peacefully
so you prayed for the Creator to be gentle to me
You make me feel beautiful
Cause normallay I don't believe em
When the boys say I'm prettay
But you maken me feel sexay
Got me feeling myself like Kanye
I pray that this feeling never goes away
Holding out for you I'll wait
Patiently I anticipate the date
our souls will mate

No comments:

Post a Comment