Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I love Michael Jackson forever

If you look at the date I wrote my last blog you will see I haven't been here in a minute. I apologize. I have just been out of it ever since MJ had passed. His passing really effected my being. It hurt everyone. It felt as if a family member had passed. Anybody who knows my family knows how close we are and when we get together we sing, dance, do soul train lines, Michael and the Jacksons have been so much part of my childhood teen and growing up.
The minute I heard the news, I walked out of work and went straight to UCLA. I was so sad. I had to be there, I didn't believe the news. I didn't leave the campus till 1:00 am. We danced, sang, shouted Michael, cried. It was a surreal dream that I wished it was a dream but woke up to realize MJ was really gone.
Michael was such an incredible human being. He was truly love. It still hurts sometime to think he's not here with us anymore but his music and his spirit will live on forever. I see and appreciate life and realize that we are only here for such a short period of time. He inspired so many people for better. He inspired me. Thank you MJ for sharing your heart with me, the world. You are the greatest. RIP MJ.
UCLA reppin for MJ 6/25/09. MJ forever


UCLA 6/25




I was very fortunate to be in "Rock my World". I am not starstruck but being in the presence of the King I couldn't believe MJ was in front of me dancing. One of the greatest moments of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment